Hypocrisy of Hindu Culture

  


One thing I learned about the Hindu beliefs is that Men are above all. There is a reason why there is female fetus killing actions are more popular belief than educating a girl child. There is a reason why there is a gender gap increasing in India. Before proceeding further I want to tell you all. just because I am writing about Hinduism doesn't mean I support other castes of religion. i am part of a Hindu family so I can tell you more about religion than any other.

Ever since I got married I have been told that there are 3 gods. Bhrama, Vishnu, Mahesh who are the creator of the universe. I won't bore you with the details about them. the reason I am writing on this topic is something came to my attention when the other day I heard someone saying "Ek baby boy ho jaaye bas fir kuch aur nai chaie".that made me realize that person had 3 daughters and was still trying for a son.IF you check the history.






Lord Bhrama: Brahma created his children from his mind and thus, they were referred to as Manasputras.Manasputra is a Sanskrit term that means "willingly accepted as an own son" or "equivalent to pan son". Son not daughters.







Lord Vishnu: Ram was renowned as one of the Vishnu soul. he had 2 sons Luv and Kush.




Mahesh(lord shiva): He had 2 sons Kartikey and Ganesh.





This is the hypocrisy of the Hindu literature which is the main reason why women are treated as an object and have no existence in men's life in early days. even when you check the statistics of 2021 you will see how women are treated in 21 century. 




Comments